|SWIFT||BBRU BE BB|
All donors have the following rights:
- Receive information about the organization's mission and use of the collected donations of funds.
- Have access to the latest financial statements of the organization.
- Be sure that they have made donations to be used in those applications for which they were intended.
- Obtain appropriate gratitude and recognition.
- Be sure that the information about their donations will be treated confidentially.
- Be sure that all relations with predstavitelyami organizations that zhertvuet donor funds will be professional.
- Seamless asking questions, making a donation and to receive prompt, honest and direct answers.
Private financial information is not sold or given to third parties.
If the donation is transferred from a credit card, we do not store your credit card, bank or other financial account.
Donations made by check are stored in a bank vault.
How do we use this information
- distribute the donated funds and to thank donors for their donations
- inform donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities Wikimedia
- Conduct an internal analysis: research and analysis
- keep records
- to report to state authorities in accordance with legislation
We protect the personal information of donors from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
How to Contact Us